July's Featured Designer

Jenna Perkes

How long have you done hair?
I have done hair for 7 years and eyelashes for 4 years.

What is your favorite hair product?
Texture Twist

What is your favorite place to eat?
I love Five Guys! They have the best fries and hamburgers. It is so much better than IN-N-OUT.

What are you passionate about?
Family and Work

What is something that would suprise people that know you?
I love to get my hands dirty. I love the outdoors. I have a concealed weapons permit.

What is your mantra?
If it's meant to be, it will be.

What is one word that describes you?
Punctual

What is your favorite thing about your career?
Getting to know new people. My clients, how they all become friends, also all the wonderful people I work with.

What is one goal you have set for the next year?
To keep building my clientele and to maybe start a family.